Friday 28 July 2017

I am the best candidate for Rongai -Moi

28/07/2017
by Kel Wesh


Rongai politics seems to be getting a momentum after it has become a two horse race despite having 3other aspirants who  have shown interests to unseat the current MP Raymond Moi.

But Moi seems confident of winning the seat for the 2nd term in the August elections.


Speaking at an interview today in his constituency, Moi expressed his confidence that come 8th, he will still win the Rongai seat since he does not see a competitive candidate to unseat him.

"So far the aspirants who have shown interests to vie for the seat in my constituency have nothing to offer to Rongaians. I have been the area legislator for 5 years. The constituents seem to be happy with my leadership and this is the reason they have supported me all the way and in 2017 I will still get the same support from the locals," he stated.

He argued that the aspirants are busy going in the constituency spoiling his name with false allegation and he confirmed that they will lose in the 2017 elections since the people of Rongai needs leaders with actions not words but an empty development record.

No comments:

Post a Comment