Wednesday 22 March 2017

My Agenda to the people of Solai Ward

May I present to you my Agenda to the people of Solai.


WATER;
When I say am passionate, the pursuit for clean and safe water for Solai is one of the ideas that am really passionate about. I will lobby and ensure increased access to clean and safe water in every village #MajiSafi4MaishaBora

ROADS;
As a priority I will ensure all interior roads even at village level are well maintained in all parts of Solai.
Good roads will increase access to our ward making it more attractive to to investors and increase the value of our land and property as well as farm produce. #BetterRoads4ProsperousSolai

EDUCATION;
I believe in our generation the best inheritance we can give our children is good education. I intend to give education the attention and resources it deserves within the ward using the county funds. Will ensure fare distribution of bursaries and sponsor talented students participate in regional and national
events. I will lobby for full scholarshis to needy students so they can attend university and tertiary institutions to realize their dreams.

HEALTH;
As a role ,I will ensure our health systems are adequate funded thus we will have enough facilities, health clinics, dispensaries and mobile unit. Ensure they are  are well serviced and functioning, adequate drug stock.
I will focus on maternal health and by this we will have maternity services in our health centres.
I will try my level best to ensure that each location has at least one health facility. #QualityHealth4HealthySolai.

YOUTH;
Solai population is heavily dominated by youthful population. Our youths are disenfranchised, marginalized and neglected.
I will set up and an empowerment programme whose goals and objectives will be to nature a responsible, focused so as to play an effective and substantive role and defend our national values;peace love and unity. The empowerment programme will include among others mentorship and counselling, life skills training, sports,creative art and music,It training in schools. #YouthEmpowerment4Solai.
AGRICULTURE;
My leadership will ensure that  we transfer agriculture into agribusiness from the current low  income earning models within the ward,I will ensure farmers receive adequate training on new farming technologies, have access to better seed quality, information and finance to support their agri business farms.
Some parts of Solai especially lower solai region are marked as a semi arid region, by this I will table a bill to the county assembly and lobby for county government assistance in providing farmers with Free seeds,fertilizer and any other help so as to maintain food security of our region.
#KilimoBiashara4Solai

PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES& ELDERLY;
These special group of people require special attention but unfortunately they haven't benefited adequate support from successful leadership.
I intend to invest a great deal of resources in attending to the unique and special needs of these people that are tailored to a specific group of people depending on their challenges.
I intend to work closely with charity organizations, churches and government in making these plans a reality to all pwds within Solai.
In 2015 I started mapping PWDS and working close with them.
I have donated several clutches and wheelchairs within our ward. I urge Solai residents to support my bid for MCA seat and through your vote we shall see our elderly and disabled persons will feel as part of our community and not otherwise.
#Solai4Wazee; #SaidiaMlemavu

WOMEN;
Women have increased a strong pillar in our community and society at large .
I will agitate for more funding of women empowerment and financial support programme by the county and national government to support women in trade, business, employment, agribusiness and social enterprise.
I will ensure adequate training on financial literacy and planning, business management , life skills as well as have easy access to financial institutions to finance their business , farms and other profitable economic activities that they engage in.
#WezeshaMama2WezeshaJamii.

Sambaza Maendeleo to your friends, neighborhood and family.

Tell a friend to tell a friend that it's Kelvin Waweru 4 MCA Solai.
 #KelvinWillNeverDisappoint  #AndKelvinNeverDisappoints

1 comment:

  1. What about Patel who has bocked like all rivers in the area child labour & closed some roads in the area

    ReplyDelete